Friday, January 25, 2013

Dont trust the devil!

Alrighty folks we are well into the first week of operation "Send that scale to hell!" and it is going pretty well thus far! Got on my scale at home this morning, pretty sure it lied because it told me I lost 9 lbs, not true. Why must you toy with my emotions you devilish inanimate objects! Sighhhh!














The scale really is a liar, which is why its important to not trust it! The scale is just a number and it is important to remember as you diet and exercise, especially if you are exercising, to not worry about the scale.  You will be gaining muscle which burns fat, but will make those numbers go up.  So dont worry about that little devil.  One thing I intend to do is take measurements of my body, some before and after pics, and keep track of my progress that way!














I love the beginning of a diet because it gives you a chance to learn about different foods, your body, your mind, and more.  Take the opportunity to enjoy learning these things and not worrying so much about what the scale says, worry about how you feel!






No comments:

Post a Comment